Last updated: September 20, 2021
By registering to become a member on this site, you consent to the the terms outlined below.
- Your membership will renew automatically every month (or every year for annual members) until you cancel.
- If any of your payment details change you are expected to update them. Consecutive failed payments will mean losing access to the membership site.
- You are responsible for maintaining your membership. If you wish to cancel you must do so before your next renewal. No refunds will be issued if you forget to cancel. To cancel, go to your Account Page under Subscriptions.
- If you cancel there will be no refunds for partial months if paying monthly or partial years if paying annually. You will retain your membership status until your current billing period is over.
- You will keep the rate at which you subscribed for as long as you maintain your membership without a break. Even when prices go up for new members.
- If you cancel your monthly or yearly membership and you decide to join again, you will lose whatever rate you were paying and will start essentially a new membership at whatever the current rate is.
- You may pause your membership for up to two months. To pause or resume your membership, go to your Account Page under Subscriptions. When you pause your membership, you lose access to the content and are not billed but keep the rate at which you subscribed when you resume the membership
- Your login details are not to be shared with others. This could result in your membership being cancelled.
- If you find the membership is not right for you, you can request a refund within 30 days of becoming a new member. This refund will only be processed once per person no matter how many times you sign up. To request a refund, please use the member support form.
- The Veggie Starter Kit is only available if you opt for the annual membership, because of the costs to provide the kit. You can at any time upgrade to the annual plan by going to your Account Page under Subscriptions. The kit will be mailed out the first week of December. The cut-off for becoming an annual member to receive the kit is November 1st. The kit will also be available as a separate purchase with a discount code for monthly members.
- You agree to abide by the membership guidelines listed below. If you can’t abide by them, you will get one warning via the email you used to sign up as a member. Content in violation of the membership guidelines may be removed at the discretion of the site owner. Any further deviation from the Guidelines will result in your removal from the membership immediately and your recurring payments cancelled. If you are on an annual plan, you will be refunded a pro-rated amount for the rest of your membership term. There will be no refunds for a monthly term.
- If you have any questions about the membership if you’re not yet a member, please use the general support form.
We want the Seed to Table membership to be a welcoming place for everyone, regardless of where you live, what your climate is like, how much knowledge you have and where you are in your homegrown food journey.
As a member you are able to post in the community and participate in live online events (masterclasses, Q&As). But it needs to be done responsibly.
All members are expected to follow these guidelines:
Be supportive and courteous. Encourage and support your fellow members with the desire to help one another. We all have the same general goal: to grow food for our families. No one here is looking for your criticism, cynicism, or judgement. If you have nothing good to say, then it’s best not to say anything.
Share generously. Your stories and experiences may be exactly what another member needs to hear today to solve a problem or seize an opportunity. If you’re ever in doubt if something is appropriate to share or not, please contact me and I’ll check it out.
Be constructive. We’re here to push each other forward and lift each other up. Find ways to help each other think bigger, reframe challenges, and stay curious.
Don’t spam, promote, or troll. This community exists to help you learn. It’s not a place to spam, promote your services, or bully anyone else. If you have suggestions for a supplier, you can mention it, but no affiliate links should be used if you are linking to their website. If in doubt, contact me first before posting.
Keep all content family-friendly. While this site is not designed for anyone under 18 years of age, I know that kids are naturally curious what you’re doing and might peak over your shoulder or sit on your lap. So don’t post anything that you wouldn’t want your kids or other kids to see. And please watch your language (no swearing) during the live workshops and the Garden Gatherings.
What is shared in the group, stays in the group. If there is ever something that you would like to share outside of this membership, please ask for permission first, whether it be from me or one of the other members.
Let’s stick to organic methods. As my method of growing food is mainly organic (meaning no use of synthetic chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides or fertilizers), I’d like to keep the community focussed on organic control methods. This means no recommendation of using chemicals such as Roundup, regardless of what your personal feelings are about using it.
If you have any questions about these guidelines, see a member not abiding by them or you don’t think you can abide by them, please reach out to me.